Join thousands of sellers like you for content and sessions you won’t find anywhere else— all designed to help grow your business and deepen your community connections.
Pick and choose from an agenda with three half-days of:
- Starter and next-level training sessions - Whether you’re a beginner or advanced seller, learn from the experts how to grow your business and achieve even greater eBay selling success.
- Seller-led breakouts - Hear from successful sellers on a range of topics that can all help you bring your business to the next level.
- Executive keynotes - Get company updates, insights, and announcements straight from eBay leaders.
- Category breakouts - Get practical, relevant, and actionable information on the categories that matter most to you.
- Seller panels - Listen in on discussions between sellers and eBay employees on topics like marketing and running a successful eBay business.
- Community networking - Connect with sellers like you based on your location, the category you sell in, and more.
- Special podcast recordings - Join Griff for a special recording of the eBay for Business Podcast, featuring a seller and eBay-employee panel.
- eBay Booths - Get your questions answered at eBay Booths, each showcasing vital selling topics like shipping, government relations, Promoted Listings, and more.
eBay Open Online is free and open to all eBay sellers.
*Agenda subject to change.