Get your small business up and running on eBay
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, small businesses across Canada have accelerated their transition to ecommerce. Leveraging eBay, Canadian small business have been able to access a global marketplace of over 150 million buyers.
This in-depth webinar provides a detailed breakdown to help new small businesses navigate the eBay platform - best practices for listing/integration with other sales channels, tips to help with shipping, and more!
The event will cover:
- Ways to use eBay to access global buyers for your business.
- How small businesses integrate eBay into their broader online strategy, and how you can use eBay to compliment your existing sales channels.
- Best practices for listing on eBay to ensure your items show up high in search.
- Ways to simplify your global strategy, using eBay to easily access customers within a worldwide marketplace.
- Tools designed to assist small businesses getting started on eBay - including listing integrations and research tools.
If you're wondering if eBay is right for your business, or you have questions about getting started, this event also provides an opportunity for a direct Q&A with eBay experts.
Register and attend to learn about scaling your small business on eBay, ask questions of eBay experts, and get a chance to win a $50 eBay gift card available to eligible attendees!