•Melissa and Danna WILL BE THERE --> eBay's 20th Anniversary Celebration
• September 10-11, 2015
• San Jose McEnery Convention Center
• HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
We have a great program lined up for you.
Our 25 million sellers helped build eBay and we are committed to your ongoing success. eBay’s 20th Anniversary event will help you: Learn. A variety of workshops will provide details about our plans and will help you succeed on eBay.
Topics such as standards, returns and new tools will be shared by eBay experts Network. Meet sellers from around the world and share your ideas and experiences with eBay leadership Celebrate.
eBay is 20 years old and a vibrant marketplace. Come celebrate with us!
Here’s our two-day agenda:
Thursday 10 Sept 11.00 am - Registration
• 1.00 pm 2.00 pm – Keynote by Devin Wenig, CEO eBay
• 4.30 pm 4.30 pm - Dialog with sellers and eBay leaders - eBay executives will share specifics on how eBay is making buying and selling easier, better and more rewarding for you and your business. Don’t miss this great session featuring an eBay seller panel.
• 4:30 pm - Celebrate with us! Come help us celebrate our 20th Anniversary.
Friday 11 Sept
• 8.00 am – 9.00 am - Breakfast and Networking
• 9.00 am – 9.45 am - General Session
• 10.00 am – 12.15 pm - Workshops (see below)
• 12.15 pm – 1.30 pm - Lunch and Networking
• 1.45 pm – 4.15 pm - Workshops (see below)
• 4.30 pm – 5.30 pm - Executive networking and event close.
Registration questions? Please call[masked] toll free from 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday (ET)
Here’s some of what you’ll find in the workshops:
Standards Returns Tools Merchandising
Learn how we plan to adjust our seller performance standards to ensure we recognize when sellers deliver a great buyer experience. And, how we continue the journey of relying less on subjective buyer inputs and more on objective metrics.
Learn how we’ll be streamlining the returns process in a way that reflects the vast range of verticals and business models on eBay.
We’ll share improvements that start this year and continue into 2016.
Come see how many of the tools, insights, and reports used to run your eBay business will be brought together in one centralized, easy-to-access location.
We’ll share improvements planned for this year and extending into 2016.
Learn how to grow your business by putting your best merchandise in front of more shoppers with Promoted Listings. Your listings can appear in prominent locations on eBay such as first- page search results, and you pay only when your item sells. And, we’ll have lots of other exciting topics, including updates on Search, Shipping, and Pricing.
We’re focused on making buying and selling easier, better, and more rewarding for you.
This event is an opportunity to learn the concrete steps you can take to be successful on eBay and hear about our commitment to your success.
MORE INFO: http://pages.ebay.com/weare20/
REGISTER ONLINE : https://secure.jackmorton.com/ebay2015/start.action